FEEL THE SPARKLE WITHIN?
"History, rarity and beauty is the essence of our being"
LIFE AT LANNAH DUNN
For more the 36 years, women at Lannah Dunn have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion for rare and beautiful jewels and moderne pieces, reaffirming their expertise in-store every day. With us, every role is filled with excitement and challenge and a desire to excel.
Founded in 1985, our history has been built on delivering exceptionally rare pieces and coveted moderne collections to our loyal clientele in a safe and secure environment.
Lannah Dunn operates in a strict 'by appointment' capacity both in-person and virtually to ensure a personalised luxury shopping experience for each and every customer.
From retail associates to stylists, we are always looking for talented service-focused individuals to join our retail team. If you have a background in delivering exceptional service surrounded by inspiration and beautiful product, and have always coveted a role with Lannah Dunn, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Retail Associate and Stylist
- Deliver superior customer service through prompt and thorough management of in-store and online inquiries.
- Competently manage inbound appointment requests.
- Deliver personalised luxury shopping and styling services to pre-qualified Lannah Dunn customers both in-store and virtually.
- Provide jewellery ensemble advice to help customers select pieces to wear either on their own or in addition to existing LD acquisitions.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to leverage a shared love of LD pieces.
- Take the utmost pride in store presentation, ensuring the pieces on display, the counters and sales floor are immaculate at all times.
- Regularly curate your own edits of Lannah Dunn pieces to assist with customer interactions.
- Create footage of your own personal Lannah Dunn style to be shared on the Lannah Dunn social media pages.
- 2 years of sales associate / stylist experience in a luxury retail environment.
- Minimum availability of 3 days per working week.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
As an employee at Lannah Dunn
You will be working with a team of talented and inspirational L. D. Devotees within the luxury jewellery market. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to attend highly coveted Lannah Dunn VIP events where you will mix with LD VIPs and become part of the wider Lannah Dunn community.